Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tristis is an artist…too.


The author sits in attendance among her learned student colleagues.


Here I am, back at school.

Okay, technically, I've been at school for a little while now, but I don't ever let things like chronology get in the way of a good celebration and the start of a blog should be celebratory.

So break out your party hats, folks and take a look at what I learned me at art school (sic)!

First: It's a two year diploma program that I'm enrolled in (drumroll, please) : Graphic Design.

I chose it over photography only after months of waffling and lip-chewing. My main reason for going in this direction was that it was more or less the same thing I was already doing. I figure I can go back to take photography later, but I suspect Robert Frost had it on the nose with the roads and the wood and the sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment